Saturday 17 January 2015

Hand Stitched Journal


Hello everyone, Miriam here with my latest project for Meg's Garden. I have made a small journal to go with a concertina box and a card,. The journal is hand stitched and I made a mask to make the edges look aged and applied vintage photo, also added a few sentiments on alternative pages. On the inside I edged the concertina box with strips I have embossed and topped with vintage photo and did the same with the little card, also added a sentiment inside the card, hope you like these they were really fun to make .All products used are listed below













Meg's Garden Products
Correspondence and Sherlock Holmes papers
Metal embellishments
Jewelled pins
Double sided ribbon

Other products
Petallo and Prima flowers
Imaginarium chip board
Aged copper embossing powder
Brown satin ribbon
Gesso
Tim Holtz bubble stencil
Leaf die














No comments:

Post a Comment